SCCR is about safety. Both the National Electrical Code® (NEC®) and OSHA requirements for SCCR prohibit having any equipment located at a point in an electrical system where the available short-circuit current is greater than what the equipment can withstand. In this free white paper, learn NEC code revisions and additions for:
- Available fault current and field marking.
- Industrial control panels.
- Available fault current for motor control centers.
- Adjustable-speed drive SCCRs.
- Changing UL standards for protecting power electronic conversion equipment.
- And more.
Complete the registration page to download the free white paper now.
This white paper is sponsored by Bussmann by Eaton.