This educational resource helps electrical and mechanical engineers, safety professionals, operations and maintenance personnel, and other technical staff to optimize and maintain motors, variable-frequency drives (VFDs) and electrical systems in efficient, safe and economical ways. You’ll learn:
- How to improve drive performance and motor efficiency
- How drive-based predictive analytics help extend machine life.
- How to use linear actuators in automated electromechanical systems
- How AC drives and shielded VFD cables help boost safety.
- How to specify a cable system for your application.
- How oil & gas firms can cut costs by modernizing electrical systems.
- And more.
Please complete the registration page to download the free eBook.
This eBook is sponsored by Nook Industries; Service Wire; Southwire; Spectrum Controls, Inc.; and STOBER Drives.